FeedAd Web SDK
- Browser compatibility:
- Internet Explorer: IE 11+
- Microsoft Edge: all versions
- Chrome: 49+
- Firefox: 52+
- Safari on Mac OSX: 10+
- Safari on iOS: 10+
- HTML5 website code
- Direct DOM Access or Same-Origin iFrame (FeedAd will not work within SafeFrames)
- A FeedAd
client token (web)to be found in the admin panel
Supported Ad Types
The Web SDK will not support interstitial ads.
The FeedAd Web SDK is a UMD-formatted library, so it can be integrated via:
- NPM module loader (browserify, webpack, ...)
- Vanilla JS (using script tags or automatic drop-in integration)
- iFrames (using Google Ad Manager or other ad mediation frameworks)
- Google AMP (via amp-ad)
Read the installation guide on how to install and configure the SDK using the loaders mentioned above.
If you rather prefer to dive right into the code, you can also take a look at our Web demo apps written in Java-Script that demonstrate a working integration.