Web SDK Installation Guide
There are three major steps to integrate the FeedAd Web SDK into your website:
- Build / Load the SDK.
- Request an ad and create your ad placements.
- Test the integration using the FeedAd admin panel.
Build / Load the SDK
The SDK is available in different variants. Choose the integration type that best reflects your website's technology:
- Install via NPM - If you're using browserify, webpack, Typescript, etc.
- Load via script tag - If you're using vanilla JS or dont't want to bundle the SDK within your code.
- Load via iFrame - If you're using an ad server to deliver HTML ads on your website.
- Using Google Ad Manager - If you are already using Google Ad Manager to deliver ads.
Request an ad
Once you've loaded a version of the SDK and have access to a
feedad object, you can request two different types of ads:
- Feed Ad - 'Banner-like' ad to integrate into one or multiple placements on your website.
- Standalone Ad - Pre-Roll ad to integrate before giving access to (video) content
Test the integration
Read the testing guide on how to test your placements, as well as no-fill and error handling strategies.